Door Gallery Update
Open more doors to your islands. Visit the Door Gallery to see all the new doors added.
- Fixed an issue where the lava tiles, on Caldera Island, were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Island Memory could exceed capacity by deploying Port-a-Fortress items.
- Fixed an issue where Damage Traps would activate and eliminate players when the player was off the trap.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to switch between weapons using keybindings on the keyboard.
Weapons + Items
- Fixed an issue where Proximity Mines would turn red when leaving and then returning to player islands.
- Fixed an issue where Full Damage Rails would not do damage to players if they were copied and pasted with the phone tool.
- Fixed an issue where Proximity Mines would respawn after ending a game.
- Fixed an issue where Proximity Mines would not fall when deleting, or destroying, the structure underneath them.
- Fixed an issue where Creepin Cardboard items would disappear when left on top of spawner devices.
Creative Tools + Phone
- Fixed an issue where players would not be able to select equipped items until they switched to holding the phone tool.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to edit PBWs while flying
- Fixed an issue where Depth and Height options were not available when resizing on mobile devices.
Prefabs & Galleries
- Added more prop doors to the Door Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with clipping floors on the Gas Station Prefab.
- Fixed an issue with clipping barrels on the Pirate Dock Prefab.
- The preview boundary for the Nature Shrub Gallery is now large enough for the gallery.
- Fixed an issue with the Doorbell, from the Lighthouse Prop Gallery, having an offset grid box.
- The Tomato Fire Pot from Tomato Temple Prop Gallery no longer has an offset grid box.
- Fixed an issue where some props from The Shark Prop Gallery had too much health.
- Fixed an issue with the Blue House Prefab where a sidewalk piece was misplaced.
- Fixed an issue with the cement foundation pieces from The Shark Prop Gallery where the damaged texture was clipping in and out.
- Fixed an issue where destroying a prop on one of the grass terrain floors from the Grass & Dirt Floor Gallery C would also cause the floor to self-destruct.
- Fixed an issue where phone tool functionality was not working properly with the Trash Pile from The Club Prefab.
- Fixed an issue where phone tool functionality was not working properly with the City Bus Platform from Variant Car Gallery A.
- Terrain pieces of the Shark Cliff Gallery no longer have grass pieces that appear above the terrain they were connected to.
- Fixed an issue with hotbar items not being selectable with hotkeys until the player switched to the phone and back.
- More items will now show in the 'All Devices' tab of the Channel Browser. This includes: Consumables, Traps and Chests.
- Players are now able to interact with Button Devices placed close together.
- The Poison Dart Trap and Cozy Campfire holograms no longer appear larger than expected when placed in an Item Spawner.
- Fixed an issue where HUD Messages would inconsistently trigger on featured islands.
- Fixed a bug where the Trick Tile wouldn't pass instigators correctly through Channels.
- Fixed an issue where Class Selector would not activate if the player spawned within it during a game.
- Fixed an issue where the Trigger's 'Activate on Phase' option did nothing.
- The Speed Modulator will appear active when first placed.
- Fixed an issue where the Item Granter would not give the player the option to ‘Clear Items.’
- Billboard settings now save when copied and pasted with the phone tool.
- Capture Areas now display Neutral badges when unowned.
- Fixed an issue where Team Settings and Inventory device inventory could re-appear when publishing or reloading an island that had previously cleared the contents of the device.
- Fixed an issue where the ATK would move in reverse when applying the throttle lightly
UI + Social
- Fixed an issue where players would lose input control when pressing left on the left most column in the Content Browser
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to open the Creative Inventory or ESC Menu after exiting the Island Inspector tool
- Fixed an issue where the Countdown timer may not appear at the beginning of a game
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Menu wouldn’t be fully interactable on mobile devices
- Fixed an issue with the Grappler icon appearing in low quality.
- Fixed an issue with the rock icons, from Coral Cove Prop Gallery, were still appearing as purple, insead of gray.
- Fixed an issue where quick bar icons were not correctly showing the copied asset.
- Fixed an issue where the "Reset All" button on devices would not reset the name assigned to the device.