The new event starts soon! Check back here later today for more details.
Implemented Unreal Engine’s Chaos physics system, mentioned previously here.
- At launch, our goal is to ensure that Fortnite still feels like what you would expect. We’ll be closely monitoring your feedback from the in-game Feedback tool for any issues you may be experiencing.
- To report issues via the in-game Feedback tool, select Feedback in the main menu and choose Bug. We encourage you to put “Physics” in the subject line and include a concise message in the body that accurately describes the issue(s) you’re experiencing.
- Fixed an issue with the underwater post-process effect on the Archipelago Island and the resulting loss of the effect when the island is loaded.
- Added a new value to the HUD Info Type option in My Island UI settings.
- Round Status: Shows a representation of how many players are active or eliminated for each team and the current number of Rounds won by each team.
- Only valid for games with 2 teams.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to gain credit for completing challenges after leaving a game and returning to the hub.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to aim down sights when pressing the right mouse button on PC.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to shoot or swing their pickaxe after respawning in a Boxfight game.
Creative Tools + Phone
- Fixed an issue where the Overview Map and Minimap could show corrupted textures on Android devices.
- Added additional values to various options for the Round Settings device.
- Wood Given Per Round: 15, 20.
- Brick Given Per Round: 15, 20.
- Metal Given Per Round: 15, 20.
- Gold Given Per Round: 15, 20.
- Wood Given to Winner of Round: 15, 20.
- Brick Given to Winner of Round: 15, 20.
- Metal Given to Winner of Round: 15, 20.
- Gold Given to Winner of Round: 15, 20.
- Fixed an issue where the Tracker Device could cause games to crash on multiple platforms.
- Added missing tooltips and extra clarifications to some tooltips on various devices.