We released the v8.30.2 client update today, April 12 at 6AM ET(1000 UTC) to fix some issues that appeared after releasing the v8.30 update. You can find full details below on all the fixes included in this client update.
Fixed an issue that was causing matchmaking errors when attempting to join a party without a direct invite from the party leader.
- Fixed an issue where players would not respawn at the Reboot Van if it was being used by two players at the same time and one player stopped interacting with it during the channel time.
All Game Modes
Fixed an issue where players were unable to jump if they joined a game in progress and there were spawn pads in the game.
- Fixed an issue where players were not invulnerable to damage immediately after respawning.
Are you experiencing an issue that’s not listed here? Let us know on any of our official social channels or by using the in-game Feedback feature found in Options.
- Fixed an issue where traps could appear inside of surfaces, making them difficult to see.
- Fixed an issue where the friend list was not sorting properly. Friends playing Fortnite now appear at the top of the list.
- Made various stability fixes/improvements.
When reporting issues please include information such as:
- How to use the in-game Feedback report system:
- While in-game, open the Options menu
- Navigate to the Feedback Button
- Create a Bug report to provide us with logs of the issue
- Description of the issue
- Account Name (optional)
- Link to video or images
- Include details on when this issue started happening