Loud Noises! Heroes and Husks will have a blast with this new Rapid Rocket Launcher
Weapons + Items
- Cannonade Launcher
- A chaotic, rapid-fire, automatic launcher that shoots small explosive rounds.
- Available in the Weekly Store from April 3 at 8 PM Eastern Time until April 10 at 8 PM Eastern Time.
V8.20.1 Resolved Issues
On March 29 we released a client update to fix some issues that appeared in the v8.20 update. Find all the details on which issues were resolved below!
- Fixed an issue where spectator numbers would not update, even after the spectator had left the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to queue in the correct division level in the Arena game mode when the party leader was in a lower division.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Poison Dart Trap to be hidden behind certain wall assets.
- Fixed an issue where trap placement on walls would be blocked if a stair structure was attached to the wall.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from getting removed from the Baller when hit by a Boogie Bomb.
- Fixed an issue preventing friend invites from displaying in the social panel.
Save the World
- Fixed an issue where Creature Spawners wouldn’t activate within the correct range after it has been resized.
- Fixed an issue where the Phone Tool would emit two beams rather than one after copying multiple times.
- Fixed an issue that prevented non-damaging traps (Ice Block, Bouncers, etc) from functioning if the Game was not started.
- Fixed an issue where any Baller vehicle that was placed on an Island prior to v8.20 could not use the boost.
- Fixed an issue that prevented vehicles from being damaged by Music Sequencer when damage was turned on.
Are you experiencing an issue that’s not listed here? Let us know on any of our official social channels or by using the in-game Feedback feature found in Options.
- Re-enabled the X Marks the Spot sub-objective.
- Fixed an issue where the X Marks the Spot objective was removing items from player inventories.
- Fixed an issue that was causing B.A.S.E to incorrectly hover over player built structures.
When reporting issues please include information such as:
- How to use the in-game Feedback report system:
- While in-game, open the Options menu
- Navigate to the Feedback Button
- Create a Bug report to provide us with logs of the issue
- Description of the issue
- Account Name (optional)
- Link to video or images
- Include details on when this issue started happening
Want to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.