Below you can find a list of the issues that we’re actively investigating and working on. Newly reported issues will be added to this list as we become aware of them.
Cause identified & fix being worked on
- Spectator count number is inaccurate, showing incorrect numbers.
Fixed in v8.11
- The new style for the Whiteout Outfit is currently locked. This will be resolved in a future update.
- Some players are experiencing an issue where they join a match and can hear the match audio, including the Battle Bus but all they see is themselves still at the lobby.
- Keybinds for The Baller are unbound by default. New keybinds can be set in the Options menu.
- On mobile, tapping anywhere to fire requires two taps instead of one.
Players are noticing higher than normal ping in the debug UI. Our investigations have shown this to be a visual only issue but we are conitinuing to investigate reports.
Event Leaderboards are showing Rank as 0. This is a visual only issue that will be resolved in a future release.
- Jump momentum/speed issues, which are causing problems on certain Islands. We'll have a fix for this in the near future.
Save the World
- Transferring items from Storage to Backpack is slower than normal.
- Cause identified & fix being worked on
- Impossibility Matrix ability isn't functioning properly.
The in-game soundtrack doesn't play during missions.
All Game Modes
Stability Issues - We've resolved several stability issues and are monitoring the impact of those fixes on live. Let us know on our social channels if you're experiencing any problems.
Are you experiencing an issue that’s not listed here? Let us know on any of our official social channels and please include information such as:
- Description of the issue.
- Account Name (optional)
- Link to video or images
- Include details on when this issue started happening.
- Also, remember to submit feedback using the in-game Feedback button.
- While in-game, open the Options menu.
- Navigate to the Feedback Button.
- Create a Bug report to provide us with logs of the issue.