Highland Warrior Wildcat
There can only be one! Pull the Pin and snag this Soldier while it’s available in the Weekly Store.
- Fixed hero loadout information sometimes showing placeholder data.
- Fixed the collection book unslot button being unavailable if you have a free unslot but do not have enough currency to unslot like you would regularly. It never charged currency for free slots, but would not be accessible without having enough currency.
- Corrected an issue which caused Bulletstorm Jonesy’s abilities to be unlocked in the incorrect order. He should now gain Warcry at 1 star, Goin’ Commando at 2 stars, and Frag Grenade at 3 stars as intended.
- Corrected an issue which reset the cooldown of Mantis Leap mid-air during certain weapon interactions.
- Staying airborne for minutes at time is fun, however, this was an unintended interaction. We want to make sure we're responsible about how we implement vertical gameplay and after seeing such a strong positive response we'll be looking for more ways to introduce this type of gameplay in the future.
- Fixed an issue where Keen Eyes created collision with some enemies
- Fixed wall sometimes being built when using mouse to pick a trap from the trap picker.
- When motion blur is turned on for consoles that support it (Xbox One X or the Playstation 4 Pro), it will now properly take effect.
Want to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.