Long Road Home Questline
The past and future collide in a time destroying adventure! Help Ray, Dennis, and Lars fight their way through these difficult times.
Get ready to harvest in style as the Pickaxes swing their way into the locker.
Sound Wall Trap
Get those Husks movin’, groovin’, and distracted from attackin’! Make the Husks dance to your heart's content with the new Sound Wall trap.
Missions + Systems
- Discover the possible future fates of Ray, Lars, Dennis, and even Ned in a series of quests where the past and future collide!
- Progress your way through 15 quests to earn Gold, Event Tickets, a choice of new legendary ranged weapons, and a brand new Constructor Hero!
- Hits the Road for part 2 of her Song of the Summer!
- This week, Quinn continues her journey to the Radio Station to broadcast her Song of the Summer.
- Catch up on part 1 of Quinn’s Song of the Summer as she prepares for her next adventure.
- Part 1 is available until August 28 at 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Part 2 available starting August 28 at 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
- “Husk Extermination (SMG)” has been added as a possible daily quest.
- Updated the “Rescue the Survivors" badge UI to correctly display it’s requirement for Silver, Gold and Platinum. (Silver is 3 or more Gold is 7 or more, Platinum is 9)
- The Radar Tower now only accepts the required amount of BluGlo for additional scans.
- The Husk power level scaling between sub-objectives in Hit the Road has been reduced.
- There is now a guaranteed “Evacuate the Shelter” mission in Canny Valley’s power level 64 region.
- Increased the rewards obtained from the Shadow Orb Activity.
- The Hit the Road vehicle will now despawn if the mission is failed.
- T.E.D.D.Y. and Shock Tower will now be destroyed by the Hover Truck in Hit the Road if placed in its path.
- Locating the servers in the "Have You Tried Turning it On and Off again?" mission now requires closer proximity and cannot be discovered through walls.
- The Canny Valley map will now indicate which zones the quest "The Big Picture" can be completed in.
- Players in private parties will no longer be locked out of lower level zones in Hit the Road when paired with higher power level players.
- Husks now spawn correctly on all Storm Shield Defense waves.
- Note: We discovered that this bug was blocking valid Husk spawn points, now some amplifiers will be attacked from new directions.
- Emote keybindings are now visible and assignable in Save the World.
- Llamas on sale for 0 V-Bucks/X-Ray Tickets will now display as 0 V-Bucks instead of 0 X-Ray Tickets.
- Fixed extra space between currency icons and quantities in the Item Shop.
- The “Select” button no longer becomes disabled while using a mouse in the Collection Book Rewards flow.
- Pinned quest will no longer become large or stretch horizontally while on the zone map.
- Leader banner and stats now populate correctly in team bar after leaving a zone with a party.
- Players can no longer change party leaders while matchmaking.
- Weapons will no longer display “default data” in Hit the Road missions. It now shows a loading spinner until the correct information is ready to be displayed.
- Item cards will no longer flicker when opening a Llama in the store.
- Progression popups can no longer cause the quest tracker to overlap with the UI elements above it.
- Disabled the PSA load screens that were covered up by objective bullet points when loading into a mission.
- The Proximity Mine now has correct blast radius descriptions on the gadget upgrade screen.
- Slight reduction in memory usage at the end of the level.
- Carbide answers the call of action, and returns to the event store!
- Standard Perk: Zip and Zap
- Lefty and Righty applies Affliction which deals 13 base energy damage per second for 3 seconds
- Commander Perk: Zip and Zap+
- Lefty and Righty applies Affliction which deals 26 base energy damage per second for 3 seconds. Lefty and Righty uses Space Pistols which fire piercing, bouncing lasers.
- Available in the Event Store starting August 28 at 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Dennis Jr., the new mythic Constructor, enters the stage!
- Standard Perk: Shredder
- Axe eliminations have an 11% chance to grant Rockin’ Riff (Increases Damage by 50% and Melee Attack Speed by 32%, decaying over 8 seconds).
- Commander Perk: Shredder+
- Axe eliminations have a 37% chance to grant Rockin’ Riff.
- Team Perk: Totally Rockin’ Out
- REQUIRES: 2 Totally Rad Heroes.
- Rockin’ Riff also increases your Crit Rating by 160 (decaying over 8 seconds) and Heals for 73 base health.
- Available from “The Long Road Home” quest line.
- Break down the competition with Breakbeat Wildcat, the new Soldier!
- Standard Perk: Battle Beat
- Eliminating 10 enemies within 9 seconds grants Rockin’ Riff.
- Commander Perk: Battle Beat+
- Eliminating 4 enemies within 9 seconds grants Rockin’ Riff.
- Available from the Rad Llama.
- Become the star with Power Pop Penny, the new Constructor!
- Standard Perk: Bringin’ Down the House
- Heavy attack eliminations have a 12.5% chance to grant Rockin’ Riff.
- Commander Perk: Bringin’ Down the House+
- Heavy attack eliminations have a 40% chance to grant Rockin’ Riff.
- Available from the Rad Llama.
- Steal the show with Main Stage Quinn, the new Outlander!
- Standard Perk: Sub Wafers
- Harvesting Metal objects has a 32% chance to give Sub Wafers. Consuming Sub Wafers grants Rockin' Riff.
- Commander Perk: Sub Wafers+
- Harvesting Metal objects has a 100% chance to give Sub Wafers. Consuming Sub Wafers grants Rockin' Riff.
- Available from the Rad Llama.
- Varsity Hiro, the new Ninja, becomes your MVP!
- Standard Perk: Fumble
- Eliminated enemies have a 7% chance to fumble a Football. Footballs grant Rockin' Riff when picked up.
- Commander Perk: Fumble+
- Eliminated enemies have a 23% chance to fumble a Football. Footballs grant Rockin' Riff when picked up.
- Available from the Rad Llama.
- Fixed Anti-Material Charge collision becoming inconsistent after charging off edges.
- The Supercharged Traps buff is now properly removed from traps when B.A.S.E is destroyed.
- Standing in T.E.D.D.Y no longer prevents the Husks from targeting players.
Weapons + Items
- The Rad Llama is now available!
- Contains 4 new Totally Rad Heroes and 5 Boombox Weapons.
- Cost: 500 Hit the Road Tickets
- Added the Boombox weapons set, available in Rad Llamas
- Beat Blaster: A high impact assault rifle that fires two shots of piercing projectiles.
- Crescendo: A piercing sniper rifle that can be charged up for extra damage.
- Earsplitter: A spear that deals heavy damage with long range thrusting attacks.
- Heavy Attack: Sonic Pulse - Slam the spear into the ground, channeling damage and knocking back nearby enemies while also providing a temporary damage buff to you and your allies. Stacks up to 4 times.
- Mic Drop: A chunky club with excellent knockback potential.
- Heavy Attack: Feedback Pulse - Swing the mic head into the ground, blasting enemies in front of you with a sonic pulse.
- Woofer: Shotgun that shoots sonic blasts at enemies in a mid-ranged cone, damaging and knocking them back.
- New Sound Wall Trap is available via the new Hit the Road Quest, “Well-Traveled”
- This trap stuns Mist Monsters and causes other Husks to dance for a short duration.
- Updated the weapon icon shown next to a Defender’s item card to indicate if they can use SMGs.
- Crafting times are now standardized and shortened for all crafted items regardless of rarity.
- Weapons craft in 5 seconds.
- Traps craft in 3 seconds.
- Ammo crafts in 2 seconds.
- Crafted ingredients in 0.5 seconds.
- Schematic crafting costs for Healing Pad traps have been reduced.
- Common-Uncommon: 2 Herbs, 4 Flowers, and 1 Bacon.
- Rare: 3 Herbs, 5 Flowers, 1 Bacon.
- Epic: 4 Herbs, 5 Flowers, 1 Bacon.
- Legendary: 5 Herbs, 6 Flowers, 1 Bacon.
- SMG weapons can now be increased in Rarity.
- Traps now rotate correctly when placing them without a floor.
- Mist blasters will no longer slide after being knocked back by players during their laser attack.
- Fixed issue with the vacuum tube sniper rifle beam pointing at inconsistent locations on refire.
- Deathray no longer causes bright white flashes when shot near other players.
- Banner no longer self destructs unless a new banner is placed by the same player.
- The pickaxe customization is now available in the locker!
- Choose any of the styles you’ve unlocked through in-game progression, or choose any Pickaxe you have from Battle Royale.
- You can also use your Save the World Pickaxes in Battle Royale. Log in to Save the World to unlock them.
- More information available in our blog post.
- Note: We're removing the Heavy Attack from Pickaxes, as they do not effectively fit in with harvesting. This change will also accommodate the addition of dual-wielding Pickaxes. Outlander's Anti-Material Charge will not be impacted by this change.
- Wargames - Double Trouble: Increased the knockback resistance on the golden smashers so they cannot be held in place forever by freezing traps and launcher pads.
- Wargames: Quantum Countdown: Fixed an issue where the second wave spawns at an incorrect location.
- The active Encampment beacon now correctly shows up for a player joining an in progress “Destroy the Encampments” mission.
- The Hover Truck no longer gets visually stuck if a player reconnects to Hit the Road.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when going into the down but not out state.
- Adjusted spawn locations in the Wargames Simulation: Quantum Countdown.
- Wall Spikes now provide combat score when they damage an enemy.
- Fixed registration of PS4 trophies when completing achievements in StW
Art + Animation
- Snare VFX no longer applies to environmental objects.
- VFX for sleeping Smashers, Takers, and Blasters now display correctly.
- The end of day score audio will get stuck less frequently in an audio loop.
- Note: The issue may still randomly occur at a low rate or get stuck on the end of mission reward screen. A permanent fix will be implemented in v10.30.
- Fixed an increase in audio memory on PS4 that may have resulted in out of memory crashes.
- Storm sounds no longer persist when switching game modes.